We'd love your input to help us continue our learning. We'll be introducing research initiative surveys online and at all of our conferences. We want to know what's happening in the classrooms, what's changing, what's working and where you'd like help in some critical areas:
- How engaged are your students?
- What is distracting them?
- Where are students choosing to work?
- Are schools using libraries, if so, what for?
- Are shared learning spaces working?
- How will we be teaching in 10 years?
The rewards are there when you go searching for the answers. Our Bodyfurn® range is the direct result of literally hitting the road to create research that didn't exist. We wanted to know how the size and shape of children in New Zealand had changed over the decades. No meaningful data existed, so we went searching for it on our own.